Function: Tattoo, Freckle, Acne scar, Wrinkle, Pigmentation
Warranty: 3 year
Customized service: OEM, ODM, LOGO
1. Laser type: Picosecond laser
2. Wavelength: 1064nm, 532nm
3. Pulse width: 500-600ps @ 1064nm
500-550ps @ 532nm
4. Single pulse energy: ~500mj @ 1064nm
~250mj @ 532nm
5. Energy stability: ≤3% @ 1064nm
≤5% @ 532nm
6. Repeat frequency: 1-10Hz
7. Spot mode: Flat top mode
8. Spot diameter: - 10mm
9. Divergence angle: ≤1mrad
10 Power supply: 1000W
11. cooling method: Internal circulation water cooling
External circulation air cooling
12. Cooling power: ≥800W
13. Laser unit volume: 600mm*270mm*144mm
Picosecond laser machine is the first of a new generation of aesthetic lasers that don’t rely solely on heat to burn or melt away unwanted tattoo ink or melanin, the pigment that causes dark spots in your skin.
Instead of building up heat, Picosecond laser delivers energy so rapidly (in trillionths of a second) that tiny particles that make up pigment and tattoo ink vibrate and shatter, without burning surrounding tissue. Less heat means less tissue damage and discomfort.
Even more impressively, Picosecond laser revolutionary technology is designed to harness the body’s natural healing processes to restore youthful skin in ways never before possible. Using proprietary Focus lens technology, you’ll be able to treat stubborn skin conditions in addition to removing tattoos.
Picosecond laser machine advantages
1. Korea imported Articular Arm
A: Made of Diamond ensure 100% energy transmission, reflecting the energey dissipation less than 10%, as well as ensure the accuracy of long treatment and easy the operators hand greatly
B: High quality 45° mirror ensure light transmittance up to 93-95%, as well as the professional precision calibratio measurement technology
C: Stainless steel: Rotate 360 degrees easy for Beautician operation
2. High Speed & efficiency melanin removal
Picosecond Laser swiftly Faster than seconds, Stronger Strength Destroys Melanin Instantly
3. World’s first imported laser unit ensure Unpolarized, stable optical path, The energy attenuation is less than 5% within 15 million times shots.
4. Intelligent easy operation system
5. High frequency factory test ensure that no polarizing problems occurduring transportation
Q: Should I use a topical anesthetic while providing this treatment?
A: Topical anesthetic may be administered to increase patient comfort; although this is not routinely needed.
Q: How long is the downtime?
A: There is no downtime. Patients may experience erythema that typically resolves within a few hours, but in some cases, may linger up to 24 hours. Since each patient is unique, we highly recommend following the outlined clinical guidelines to help optimize safety and efficacy before treatment.
Q: How many treatments will it take to give my patients optimal results?
A: Most unwanted pigment will significantly lighten or clear in 2-3 sessions.
For more professional advice and professional operation video, please send us inquiry NOW!