1.Theory: hifu+lipohifu HIFU focused ultrasound
2. Technology: High intensity focused ultrasound
3. Hifu shots: 8000 shots
4. Lipohifu shots: 600 shots
5. Operating frequency: 4MHz
6. Spacing: 1.0-10mm(0.5mm/step)
7. Focal length: 5.0 to 25mm(1.0mm/step)
8. Output focused points:576 points
9. Input power: 220V/50HZ,110V/60HZ
High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) directly delivers heat energy to skin and subcutaneous tissue that can stimulate and renew the skin's collagen and thus consequently improving the texture and reducing sagging of the skin. Portable hifu machine literally achieves the results of a facelift or a body lifts without any invasive surgery or injections, moreover, an added bonus of this procedure is that there is no downtime.
Lipohifu device uses high-intensity focused ultrasound deliver uniform energy at precise depth (13mm) to destroy targeted subcutaneous fat non-invasively, causing a rapid local temperature rise, destroying targeted adipose tissue just beneath the skin in the abdomen and flanks, predictable results after a single one-hour treatment. It can penetrate the skin layers and reach the targeted fat tissue without harming skin or surrounding tissues. Meanwhile the metabolized contents (triglyceride, fatty acid) of cells will excrete out of body automatically by blood circulation and lymphatic drainage without harming human body.
1. DS-4.5mm: To transmit high- energy focused ultrasound to the skin, subcutaneous tissue, the ultrasound to penetrate the skin to a depth of 4.5mm, direct subcutan, eous SMAS layer, forming “heat coagulation” regional,targeted to thicker skin, such as cheeks,etc.
2. DS-3.0mm: To transmitting high frequency into the dermis layer of the skin tissue,the ultrasound to penetrate the skin to a depth of 3.0mm,is responsible for activating the skin’s dermal layer of collagen,effectively enhance the effect of the consolidation of the outline,but also improve large pores and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
3. DS-1.5mm: To transmit high-energy focused ultrasound to the epidermis tissue,the ultrasound to penetrate the skin to a depth of 1.5mm,is responsible for activating the skin epidermis in thinner tissue.