Function: Laser hair removal
Warranty: 3 year
Customized service: OEM, ODM, LOGO
1.Theory: Permanent laser hair removal
2. Feature: Fast, painless,Hair Removal
3. Power: 600w, 900w, 1200w
4. Pulse Duration: 5ms-400ms
5. Energy Density: 1-120j/cm2
6. Spot Size(mm): 15*15, 20*25, 25*31
7. Laser wavelength: 755nm, 808nm, 1064nm
Laser hair removal machine BM104, It comes with gold standard 755nm, 808nm and 1064nm laser diode or semiconductors technology. through adjusting the wavelength, energy and pulse width of the laser light passes through the skin and is absorbed by the melanin in the hair shaft.
This absorption raises the temperature of the hair follicle and thermally destroys the cells responsible for regrowth.
Laser hair removal machine is performed using gold standard 755nm, 808nm and 1064nm diode laser technology, with energy penetrates deep into the dermis with high average power and a rapid 5 pulse-per-second repetition rate to heat the hair shaft and hair follicle, rather than destroy the oxygen organization around hair follicle.
Meanwhile, contacting surface cooling technology applied on the Sapphire Dual-ChillTip can eliminate the heat effect attributed to optical energy, greatly improving both the treatment performance and safety.
Laser Hair Removal Machine Advantage
1. Permanent laser hair removal equipment adopt Germany 600w, 900w, 1200w diode array . Big output power, highly efficient and long life.
2. The technology of sapphire crystal and special coating can enhance light transmission and uniformity, otherwise, light leak will influence laser and the skin cooling effect.
3. The technology of efficient TEC and constant temperature control can fully cool the treated areas to avoid pricking during treatment and the danger of thermal damage to the epidermis,achieving the effect of painfree hair removal.
4. Professional physical design and special electroplating process to ensure the stability andefficiency of the laser as well as cooling effect, meanwhile to protecting the laser from damages caused by cooling water pollution, lack of water and other factors.
1. How does laser hair removal work?
Our laser hair removal system uses a combination of energy and heat to destroy follicles without harming the skin around them. After a series of sessions, you’ll experience permanent hair reduction. Depending hich area(s) you decide to treat, you’ll always be ready to slip into a swimsuit, won’t have to think about razor burn or irritation, and will stop worrying about unsightly ingrown hairs.
2. How long does laser hair removal take?
You have millions of hair follicles in your body, all of which cycle through different phases. Laser hair removal can only treat a certain percentage of those follicles at a time (those that are in the active phase), so itmust be done at varied intervals. Because no two bodies are the same, your treatment plan will be tailored specifically to you, but we typically recommend at least six laser hair removal sessions that take place four to ten weeks apart.
3. How should I prepare for laser hair removal?
With laser hair removal, nobody will know you’re undergoing treatment (unless, of course, you want them to). Laser hair removal sessions can be as short as fifteen minutes, and we just ask that you stay out of the sun, shave the area to be treated; and avoid using lotions, creams or products, for optimum results.